Black Friday proper kicks off on November 24 this year, but that hasn’t stopped retailers from offering some truly excellent Black Friday phone deals ahead of time.
We’ve already detailed the best early Black Friday iPhone deals to get excited about this month, and now OnePlus has joined the party with a genuinely eye-catching discount on its best phone of 2023: the OnePlus Open.
By subscribing (for free) to the OnePlus mailing list, you can currently save a whopping $200 on the OnePlus Open, bringing its price down from $1,699.99 to $1,499.99. At full price, the OnePlus Open is already $100 cheaper than both the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Google Pixel Fold, so this further $200 saving only adds to the Open’s appeal.
In our opinion, the OnePlus Open is an objectively better phone, too (find out why in our OnePlus Open review), making this one of the very best Black Friday phone deals we’ve seen so far.
Best early Black Friday OnePlus deal
More early Black Friday deals (US)
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe’s: up to $800 off major appliances
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi’s, Skims, Adidas & more
- Purple: up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: $800 off toys, TVs, vacuums & clothing